Community Center For the Performing Arts; located in the historic Woodmen of the World (WOW) Hall; Arts for All Ages, All the Time
- the STRFKR & COM TRUISE show is now completely sold out. Thank you!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: ELEPHANT REVIVAL with MANDOLIN ORANGE on Tuesday, April 5. Tickets on sale now.
- JUST ANNOUNCED: ANDREA GIBSON with SOAK on Wednesday, March 9. Tickets on sale now.
- The WOW HALL NOTES for FEBRUARY 2016 are now available online. See right.
- JUST ANNOUNCED: SAMMY J with TENELLE on Wednesday, March 23. Tickets go on sale Friday, January 29.
- JUST ANNOUNCED: DENZEL CURRY 2055: THE ULT EXPERIENCE with ALLAN KINGDOM, JK THE REAPER on Wednesday, March 30. Tickets on sale now!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: A BOHEMIAN DUB SOIREE featuring TROYBOI, BOHEMIAN DUB ORCHESTRA, BEDROOM TRAX on Friday, February 26. Tickets on sale now!
- BRING THE KIDS: The WOW Hall is open for all ages, all the time. For most CCPA productions, children 6 through 11 are half-price at the door and ages five and under are free (when accompanied by parent or adult guardian). For information on specific shows, please call the WOW Hall office at 541-687-2746.
- You can always find the cheapest tickets at the WOW Hall. No service charge for CCPA productions; $1 for rentals. Additional $1 service charge on all phone orders. Box office hours are Noon-6:00 pm M-F; 541-687-2746. To buy tickets online, go to http://www.ticketweb.com/venue/wow-hall-eugene-or/11660 (Ticketweb service charges apply).