Community Center For the Performing Arts; located in the historic Woodmen of the World (WOW) Hall; Arts for All Ages, All the Time
- The WOW HALL NOTES for JUNE are now available online. See right.
- JUST ANNOUNCED: "REWIND" featuring AARON JACKSON, CONNAH J, RICHARD LATHROP & EVERGREEN on Thursday, June 16. Tickets on sale now.
- JUST ANNOUNCED: BLACKALICIOUS has had to cancel their Sunday, June 5, concert. Please return tickets to place of purchase.
- BRING THE KIDS: The WOW Hall is open for all ages, all the time. For most CCPA productions, children 6 through 11 are half-price at the door and ages five and under are free (when accompanied by parent or adult guardian). For information on specific shows, please call the WOW Hall office at 541-687-2746.
- You can always find the cheapest tickets at the WOW Hall. No service charge for CCPA productions; $1 for rentals. Additional $1 service charge on all phone orders. Box office hours are Noon-6:00 pm M-F; 541-687-2746. To buy tickets online, go to http://www.ticketweb.com/venue/wow-hall-eugene-or/11660 (Ticketweb service charges apply).
The Community Center for the Performing Arts / WOW Hall is registered as a non-profit that people can choose when shopping on smile.amazon.com. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. This will link you directly to smile.amazon.com in support of the WOW Hall: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/51-0191790
Community Ecstatic Dance will take a break after this Sunday from 1:00 to 3:00 pm at the WOW Hall. Each month 100% of the proceeds go to benefit a designated community organization. May’s beneficiary is the WOW Hall. A voluntary donation of $5 to $10 is suggested (although you may donate more). The Community Center for the Performing arts / WOW Hall is a 501c3 nonprofit and donations are tax deductible (we can supply a receipt).
MUSIC WANTED: The CCPA/WOW Hall is seeking donations of records, CDs and DVDs as well as music books, magazines and memorabilia. These items will be sold on the internet or at future events to fund various projects around the WOW Hall. Your donations are tax deductible and will be greatly appreciated. Items can be dropped off during office hours, Monday to Friday, 12:00 to 6:00 pm, or during concert performances. For more information or to arrange for us to pick up your donation, please call 541-687-2746 during box office hours.