Becoming A Member
The Community Center for the Performing Arts is a 501c3 nonprofit arts organization. Donations are tax deductible and qualify the giver to make a matching grant to the Oregon Cultural Trust eligible for a full state income tax credit (limits apply).
To donate to the Oregon Cultural Trust: http://culturaltrust.org/get-involved/nonprofits/community-center-for-the-performing-arts/
Forms of Membership
- Contributing Membership: $50 or more
- Business Membership: $100 or more
- Couple: $45 or more
- Individual: $30 or more
- Living Lightly Member: $15 - $25
Benefits of Membership
- Maintaining community ownership and control of the historic W.O.W. Hall
- Voting rights at the CCPA annual meeting
- Subscription to the monthly newsletter, Notes From the Center, by mail or e-mail.
- Free admission to the CCPA annual Membership Party, happening every year in early December!
If you would rather, you can mail your tax-deductible donation to (your check saves the WOW Hall credit card service fees):
CCPA - Membership
291 West 8th Avenue
Eugene, Oregon 97401
Each December the CCPA hosts its famous Membership Party. This event features entertainment by a variety of artists and delicious food and beverages donated by local businesses (80 in 2012). The Membership Party is free for members and is the organization’s way of saying, “thanks for your support!”
To pay by phone, call the office at 687-2746. All donations are tax deductible and qualify the giver to make a matching grant to the Oregon Cultural Trust that is a state income tax credit (limits apply).